Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pictures!

Time for a couple of pictures! I'm not posting any of the junior high girls, to guard their privacy on the internet, but here's a picture of me, my roommate Diamante, and our mentor Michele:And here's a picture of our group of five now second-year interns in Pasadena. We have dinners together a couple times a month, game nights together, and of course, make all those long weekly drives to south L.A. together. Right now we are missing Rex, our friend on the left, as he is in Hawaii taking care of his parents for health reasons right now:
And I love this last picture because the women in our intern class are always making jokes about how affectionate the guys in our class are with each other, to the point that it sometimes becomes uncomfortable. We were just being silly here, but it cracks me up...

No comments: